AIESEC Internship - Leonardo da Vinci

On this blog you will find all the juicy AIESEC - Leonardo da Vinci experiences of the great 20 young people enjoying live in a foreign country!!!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Dana - Athens, post no 1

Hello!
This is the second week in Athens! I has a wonderful time ..and as the majority of the Romanian people said..we visited a lot of places around here..I won't mention them all. I love Greece..and the people..I am still wanting to learn the language..but I found nothing yet :( Most of the AIESEC people from here are in holiday..and that's hoe it will be at work for the month of August when is the hottest month of the year and everyone leaves Athens.
I work at EKKE (National Center of Social Research)..and by the end of our time here we need to write a report..some kid of a research journal..so we need to do a lot of study for that.
The apartment that we have is a little bit expensive for the conditions that we have...but we'll get through it!
That is it..for now!
Take care!
Dana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home